Our travel clinic provides the full range of travel vaccinations and medication. BHSF Newhall Medical Practice meets the needs of all travellers. We’re expert at looking after the business traveller, the independent traveller, the cruise holidaymaker and religious travellers undertaking the Hajj and Umrah.
Why visit us for your travel jabs?
Because you’re an individual, we’ll offer you a consultation to understand where you’re travelling, the type of travel you’re undertaking and any relevant medical history. Your travel nurse will access all the latest healthcare advice for your destination(s). Consequently, we recommend a personal travel health schedule and travel vaccinations just for you.
Try to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your travel plans, but a minimum of 10 days before travel. This is because, depending on your itinerary you may need several vaccinations (and doses) and these should be carefully considered. BHSF Newhall Medical Practice is:
- Convenient to access in Birmingham city centre.
- A specialist travel clinic stocking all the vaccinations you need and the full range of anti-malarial medication. You won’t need to wait for medication to be ordered.
- Established with over 12 years’ experience providing travel vaccinations and health advice.
- An expert in providing advice with our specialist travel nurse. Your travel nurse checks the latest travel health guidance.
- A Registered Yellow Fever Centre.
The cost for a travel consultation is £20. This fee is waived when you have any vaccinations on the same day. Contact us today to schedule your travel jabs.